Bush Court comes alive every Thursday at Murdoch’s South Street Campus with nearly 20 different market stalls selling everything from fresh fruit and vegetables to clothing and accessories, jewellery, collectable, computer hardware and software, watches, sunglasses, printing equipment and loads more.
Scheduled to coincide with the common free time (Thursday, 12:30 – 1:30pm) when no students have any lectures or tutorials, the Guild MarketDaze is the perfect way to spend your day with plenty to browse and loads of bargains.
We are constantly adding new stalls to our ever growing group of privately operated sellers. If you’re interested in being a stallholder at MarketDaze please fill in our online booking form, or contact the Guild for more information.
Murdoch University Departments and Groups
We are happy to welcome our colleagues from Murdoch University to MarketDaze with the following discounted rates:
Guild-registered Student Clubs and Societies
The Guild continues to offer MarketDaze participation to all clubs and societies for free to help you with your fundraising, recruitment and other initiatives.
Please make sure that you have registered your club with the Guild before applying for MarketDaze, as any non-registered clubs will be charged the same rate as an external group.
Key Terms and Conditions
- Please note all bookings are for consecutive MarketDaze weeks i.e. a 6 market package will last for 6 markets from the first date of attendance.
- While the standard pricing for pitches and tables has not changed from semester one 2014, we have increased prices for stallholders requesting electricity; this is due to administrative costs beyond our control.
- MarketDaze operates from 8:30am until 2:30pm every Thursday (excluding non-teaching weeks and semester breaks). Stallholders are kindly requested to set up and pack down outside these times.
- The markets operate from Thursday of Week 2 of each semester; Week 1 is Festival Day and is priced separately.
- MarketDaze prices include the cost of a one-day parking permit, available on the day from the Guild Market Coordinator. Please be aware that if you set up after 9:00am the Coordinator may not be immediately available, and the Guild accepts no liability for parking fines incurred due to late arrival.
- Due to university regulations there is no vehicle access to Bush Court.
- All external stallholders are required, on request, to produce proof of current Public Liability Insurance.